Our annual event calendar is colourful and varied, and may include:
- signature events (typically held a couple of times per year)
- learning workshops and educational or informative programs
- after hours networking events
- small business policy-related functions like ministerial breakfast events, industry roundtables and report launches
- local electoral candidate forums
- themed retailer support events such as VIP shopping nights
All members receive discounted tickets to Douglas Chamber of Commerce events, with a number of free events also available.