1. Membership is payable at the time of application submission.
2. Membership is confirmed once your completed application form and payment has been approved at the next Chamber Committee meeting (held the first Monday of each month except for Public Holidays when the meeting is generally held on the Tuesday)
3. Membership approval is at the discretion of the Executive Committee.
4. If the membership application is not approved, payment will be refunded.
5. Membership is valid from 1 January to 31 December of each calendar year.
6. Prior to your annual membership renewal, an invoice will be sent to the primary contact which is payable prior to the membership expiry date.
7. Membership may be cancelled if payment is not received within 30 days of the membership renewal date.
8. Should you cancel your membership at any stage during your membership year, a refund will not be given.
9. Membership is corporate and is non-transferable.
10. Please notify the Secretary of the Committee of any changes to your contact details to ensure your membership benefits are available to you.
11. We reserve the right to alter the services available to members at any time.
12. Changes to this Disclaimer are made at the discretion of the Executive Committee and may be made without prior written notice to existing members. Changes are updated here.